Endowment growth is a priority for Lancaster Mennonite School. A strong endowment enables us to provide an excellent education far above that which tuition can afford. Many friends of LMS have supported our endowment fund through establishing named endowments in honor of a loved one and/or in support of a specific aspect of Mennonite education. If you would like to learn more about our endowment program, or if you are interested in establishing a named endowment, contact Heidi Stoltzfus, director of advancement, (717) 509-4459, ext. 308, or email@example.com for more information.
Named Student Aid Endowments
- Danny Wenger Memorial Scholarship - Funds to be used toward scholarships for tuition at LMS
- Betty Hershey Newswanger Memorial Endowment - Supports the LMS early education program. Gifts to this endowment strengthen families by enabling students’ early entry into the LMS school system.
- Glen Lapp Memorial Endowment - Provides scholarships with particular consideration to immigrant students and students from Native American backgrounds.
- Ivan Martin Endowment - Provides scholarships for students who could not otherwise afford a Mennonite education.
- Martin Limestone Endowment - Provides scholarships for students who could not otherwise afford a Mennonite education.
- Student Council Scholarship Fund - Provides scholarships based on financial need.
Named Program Endowments
- Advanced Biology Endowment - Enables and maintains an excellent science discovery and training program for students, preparing them for college and career.
- Clarence and Elva Rutt Memorial Endowment - Supports the middle school music program.
- Daniel Glick Endowment - Supports supplemental educational programs designed to meet the needs of students at our Locust Grove Campus.
- David & Edith Thomas Endowment - Enables LMS to increase its campus ministry/guidance staff to meet the needs of a diverse student body.
- FFA Endowment - Endows the added program costs of having an FFA chapter at LMH.
- General Endowment - Supports school operations.
- Ivan & Irene Martin Endowment - Supports supplemental educational programs designed to meet student needs.
- Joyce E. & J. Richard Thomas Superintendent’s Office Endowment - Helps support the operational expenses of the superintendent’s office.
- Kraybill Campus Endowment - Supports excellence in Christian education at the Kraybill Campus.
- Kristin Palazzo Memorial Visual Arts Endowment - Supports the visual arts program for Lancaster Mennonite School students, with a preference for Kraybill Campus.
- Music Endowment - Supports excellence in music at Lancaster Mennonite School.
- New Danville Endowment for Excellence - Supports excellence in Christian education at the New Danville Campus.
- Noah G. Good Endowment - Enhances the quality of education in the high school science department.
- Vi Bender Memorial Fund - Supports excellence in Christian education at the Locust Grove Campus.
- Victoria Heisey Memorial Learning Support Center Endowment - Touches the lives of students with learning disabilities.Victoria had a special place in her heart for these students and she reached out to them in many ways.
Named Athletic Endowments
- Brent Nauman Memorial - Provides an athletic trainer for LMS.
- Lacrosse Endowment Fund - Funds the high school lacrosse program.
- Hoober-Haller Athletic Leadership Endowment
- LMS Blazer Baseball Endowment