Locations and Transportation
Public School Transportation
Public school districts whose borders are within ten miles of the Lancaster Campus will transport students residing in that district from that district to the Lancaster Campus and back.
Please contact your public school district for details about their non-public transportation policies and schedules (children under age 5 cannot be transported on public school buses).
LM Operated Bus Routes
LM provides a number of paid routes for families that are outside the free routes or would like dedicated LM transportation for their student.
Columbia, Elizabethtown & Mount Joy Route – Currently LM runs a bus to bring northwest and southwest Lancaster County students to the school (for a fee). The bus has pick-up points in Columbia, Elizabethtown and Mount Joy. See the morning pick-up and afternoon drop-off times below.
- Columbia (Turkey Hill Experience) 6:50am/ 4:25pm
- Elizabethtown Mennonite Church 7:15am/ 4:00pm
- Mount Joy/Manheim (Manheim LCBC) 7:40am/ 3:35pm
Chester County & Oxford Route – Currently LM also has a van serving western Chester County (Oxford, Cochranville and Parkesburg). See the morning pick-up and afternoon drop-off times below.
- Southern Oxford (Bethany Christian School) 6:50am/ 4:15pm
- Northern Oxford (Hostetter Market) 7:00am/ 4:05pm
- Cochranville (West Fallowfield Community Center) 7:10am/ 3:55pm
- Parkesburg (Walmart) 7:25am/ 3:40pm
|Eastern Lancaster County|