Homecoming and Fall Festival
Mark your calendar now for October 6-7, 2017, and get ready for an exciting Homecoming & Fall Festival at Lancaster Mennonite! A special congratulations to the classes of ’47, ’52, ’57, ’62, ’67, ’77, ’82, ’87, ’92, ’97, ’02, ’07 and ’12 for celebrating a milestone class reunion!
We hope that you will join us for a time of reminiscing on your LM years, reconnecting with fellow classmates and reinvesting in the LM community.
2017 Homecoming events schedule:
- Hess’s Famous Pork & Chicken Barbecue
Take-out: 2:30 – 7 p.m.
Dine-in at the Alumni Dining Hall: 4:30 – 7 p.m.
- An Evening of Stories and Songs at 7 p.m.
Featuring personal stories from alumni and staff around four themes that have been basic to LMS.
- JV Girls Soccer Game vs. Pequea Valley at 4 p.m.
- Varsity Girls Soccer vs. Pequea Valley at 7 p.m.
- Blazer Nation event honoring the 2008 PIAA State Champion Girls Soccer team during halftime
- Class of 1957 Reunion
- FFA Pancake Breakfast at 7:30 – 10 a.m.
- Iron Bridge 5K Trail Run/Walk at 9 a.m.
Registration: 7:45 – 8:45 a.m.
The Iron Bridge 5K Run/Walk offers runners of all levels one of the most picturesque courses in Lancaster County. Runners have the opportunity to climb wooded hills, run on an eight-lane competition track, go along meandering Mill Creek and cruise through open fields.
Runners will cross the historic Iron Bridge at the beginning and end of the race on Lancaster Mennonite School’s 90+ acres Lancaster Campus.
Children (12 years and under) can race in a ½ mile fun-run after the 5K.
- Annual Benefit Auction at 6:30 p.m.
Join parents, alumni and friends of LMS as we gather to support our annual benefit auction in the Alumni Dining Hall! All proceeds from the auction go towards the Annual Fund to help keep the cost of quality Christian education accessible to students. The cost is $35 per person.