We have made a change to our back to school events. Orientation for the 2022-23 school year will be held August 18th AS WELL AS Dedication for the new school year on the same night. So, instead of having Dedication on a separate night August 21, it will be part of Back-to-School Night on August 18. We will have a time of prayer and blessing of student backpacks for the newly unified campus and students as we enter a new school year together. Please see the detailed schedule below so you know when your student can visit their classroom(s), drop off supplies and have a family meeting per age level.
- 5:30- 6:00 pm: Elementary students can visit classrooms, meet teachers, and drop off supplies. Bring backpacks to the family meeting!
- 6:00 pm: Elementary Family Meeting (PreK – 4th) in the Fine Arts Center auditorium
- 6:00 pm- 6:45 pm: Middle and High School students can walk through their schedules, see new spaces, and meet teachers
- 6:45 pm: Dedication and Blessing of Backpacks for all students and families, PreK – 12th grade, Fine Arts Center auditorium. Students, please bring along your backpack so we can have a time of prayer for you and the coming school year.
- 7:00 pm: Middle and High School Family Meeting (5th-12th) in Fine Arts Center auditorium
- After the Dedication and family meetings, ice cream will be available!