We have made a change to our back to school events. Orientation for the 2022-23 school year will be held August 18th AS WELL AS Dedication for the new school year on the same night. So, instead of having Dedication on a separate night August 21, it will be part of Back-to-School Night on August 18. We will have a time of prayer and blessing of student backpacks for the newly unified campus and students as we enter a new school year together. Please see the detailed schedule below so you know when your student can visit their classroom(s), drop off supplies and have a family meeting per age level.
- 5:30- 6:00 pm: Elementary students can visit classrooms, meet teachers, and drop off supplies. Bring backpacks to the family meeting!
- 6:00 pm: Elementary Family Meeting (PreK – 4th) in the Fine Arts Center auditorium
- 6:00 pm- 6:45 pm: Middle and High School students can walk through their schedules, see new spaces, and meet teachers
- 6:45 pm: Dedication and Blessing of Backpacks for all students and families, PreK – 12th grade, Fine Arts Center auditorium. Students, please bring along your backpack so we can have a time of prayer for you and the coming school year.
- 7:00 pm: Middle and High School Family Meeting (5th-12th) in Fine Arts Center auditorium
- After the Dedication and family meetings, ice cream will be available!
Deposits on lunch accounts may be made in the cafeteria throughout the evening by cash or check. Credit card payments can only be made online through School Cafe