The Hershey Campus has a unique lunch program with a variety of choices available for students.
Monthly lunch options:
- Monday: Chinese or Subway option
- Tuesday: Pizza
- Wednesday: Catered lunch from Derry Township
- Thursday: R&K Subs
- Friday: Catered lunch from Derry Township
- Occasionally have a Chick-Fil-A lunch option
Questions regarding the lunch program at the Hershey Campus can be directed to Carrie Shreve at email@example.com.
Summer Lunch Program
All school are required to post the following information about free summer lunches regardless of whether that particular school provides free summer lunches. Lancaster Mennonite School does not provide free summer lunches, but families can use any of the following methods to locate sites that serve free meals to children during the summer:
- Call 211
- Call 1-866-3Hungry or 1-877-8Hambre
- Text “MEALPA” to 877877 during the summer months
- Visit the website: www.fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks
- Use the site locator Rangeapp.org for smartphones
For additional information about the Summer Food Service Program please contact Mary Ringenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-783-6501.
This institution is an equal-opportunity provider.