Students at the Kraybill Campus bring packed lunches from home. Milk and juice is available for sale on campus.
During the winter months, the school typically offers the option of ordering food such as pizza from local restaurants.
Summer Lunch Program
Schools or families may use any of the following methods to locate sites that serve free meals to children during the summer:
- Call 211
- Call 1-866-3Hungry or 1-877-8Hambre
- Text “FOOD” or “COMIDA” to 877877 during the summer months
- Text “SUMMER MEALS” or “VERANO” to 97779
- Use the website: www.fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks
- Use the site locator Rangeapp.org for smartphones
This institution is an equal-opportunity provider.
Free and Reduced Lunches
The Kraybill Campus does not provide lunch. However, milk may be eligible for free or at a reduced rate through the Commonwealth’s Free and Reduced Lunch Program. For more information or to apply, go to www.paschoolmeals.com.