Elementary families, let’s work together at home and at school.
We use Seesaw because it supports strong relationships between teachers, students, and families. Together, we can support and celebrate your child’s learning inside and outside the classroom! We need all NEW PreK-4th grade families to connect to Seesaw. This is required for grades PreK-5th to connect before August 24th. Elementary teachers will provide important weekly information and options for you to reference and practice at home. In the event that your child is absent for any reason, SeeSaw is the primary way to continue school work from home.
Parents/Guardians, connect your CHILD to their class on the Seesaw Class app. This is the app your CHILD will use to complete work at home if needed.
- On a tablet or phone, download the Seesaw Class App.
OR, on a laptop or desktop computers, go to app.seesaw.me
- Click I’m a Student
- Enter the text code or scan the QR code that your child was given at orientation.
Connect as a PARENT to your child’s class on the Seesaw Family app. This is the app PARENTS will use to see updates, message the teacher, etc.
- On a tablet or phone, download the Seesaw Family App. OR, on a laptop or desktop computer, go to app.seesaw.me
- Wait to receive an email with a personal invitation.
- Click the link
- Create a new account or sign in to an existing account
- Watch your student learn, grow, and succeed!
What is the difference between the Class app and the Family app?
- Students use the Class app or log in as a Student at app.seesaw.me to post to their journal or complete assignments
- Families use the Family app or log in as a Family Member at app.seesaw.me to view and engage with their child’s work, and to communicate with the teacher.
How do I manage notifications?
To ensure you stay up to date, make sure your notifications are turned ON. In your account settings, go to Manage Notifications. There you can set your preferences for email, text, or push notifications, and can change the language in which you receive notifications.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact IT at email@example.com.