Board of Directors
The LM Board of Directors provides vision and direction for Lancaster Mennonite School. The board relates to the Atlantic Coast Conference, MCUSA and Mennonite Education Agency (MEA). Lancaster Mennonite and sister schools across the US and Canada are part of Mennonite Schools Council (MSC), an agency of MEA.
- Diane Z. Umble, Chair; Retired from Millersville University
- Kathy Rutt Beiler, Vice-Chair; Director of Strategic Engagement, Bridge of Hope National
- Harold R. Mast, Secretary; Retired Owner of Mast Electric
- Chad G. Hurst, Treasurer; Realtor, Kingsway Realty
- Jon Carlson; Lead Pastor, Forest Hills Mennonite Church
- Rod Lefever; Director of Technology, Facilities, Dealer Development, Hoober, Inc.
- Cindy S. Mast; Nurse Case Manager, Care Connections, Lancaster General Health
- Nelson Okanya; Missions Director
- Joan Gotwals Yoder (Joanie); Chief Administration Officer/Owner, Brook Ledge, Inc.
- Brenda H. Zeevaart; Advancement/Development Consultant
Each campus also maintains a Site Council that provides support to campus principals, faculty and staff and acts as a liaison between the board and parent constituency of each campuses.