Tuition and Fees
2023-2024 Tuition & Fees
Tuition Pricing for 2023-2024
4 or 5 days for PreK & Kindergarten
Student Accident Insurance is one of the fees in the list of fees. Click the following link for a PDF that describes what the insurance covers.
LM partners with FACTS Management Company to help us manage our tuition payment program. Families set-up their payment method and pay tuition and fees online through this portal.
Tuition payment options:
- Pay in full by June 10: Pay through your FACTS Tuition Account or by check mailed to the school’s business office.
- AutoPay monthly: Paid by installments via automatic bank account deduction each month via your FACTS Tuition Account and continuing until the tuition account is paid in full. AutoPay option will continue until Lancaster Mennonite is notified by you to change this agreement. Normal monthly payment plan is 12 months starting in June.
- Credit Card: Paid by installments via automatic credit card charges each month via your FACTS Tuition Account. There is an additional fee charged for using a credit card.
The business office will calculate your payment to reflect any discounts, financial aid, or scholarships and will provide a final statement of charges for your record via your FACTS Tuition Account.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Carrie Shreve in the Business Office, via email: shreveca@lancastermennonite.
CONTINUOUS ENROLLMENT TUITION PLAN AGREEMENT
All financially responsible parties, without exception, must complete the FACTS Tuition Payment Plan Agreement and sign a Continuous Enrollment Plan Agreement. Students are continually enrolled from their initial enrollment into LM until the graduation of the student(s) from Lancaster Mennonite, or the termination of this agreement as provided herein. This agreement must be finalized in order to finalize your child’s course registration and class enrollment. If no contract or payment is received, classes and/or enrollment will be offered to other students.
Annual Enrollment Fee: A non-refundable annual enrollment fee is required for students to be enrolled for the next school year. For each subsequent year the student(s) is enrolled at LM, this fee will be automatically charged to the family’s FACTS account each year. Once paid, the enrollment fee is non-refundable, except when contingent on financial aid.
Financial Aid: Need-based financial aid (also called tuition assistance) may be available to qualifying students at Lancaster Mennonite School. To apply for financial aid, parents need to complete an online application through FAST (Financial Aid for School Tuition). A link to FAST is available on the LM website. After completing the online application, tax documents need to be submitted directly to FAST for verification purposes. Applicants must reapply each year. For details, call the financial aid office at 717-740-2431.
Merit Scholarships: These $1,000 scholarships are available for incoming new students and are based on the student’s academic performance. The deadline for these scholarships is March 1, 2023 for priority consideration.
Multiple Child Discounts, Grade K-12 (Second, Third, or Additional Child Discount): The discount for a second student is $600 per year. The third student, and any additional students, receive a $700 discount per year.
- $600 discount for second child (5 full days per week)
- $700 discount for each additional child (5 full days per week)
- Partner Church Scholarships (click the button below to learn more)
SERIOUS FINANCIAL DELINQUENCY:
Tuition accounts with serious financial delinquencies:
- Student(s) may not enroll or begin another semester at Lancaster Mennonite School.
- May not receive a report card or interim transcripts or receive final transcripts and diplomas. These items are issued only after all family financial obligations are met.
- In some situations, delinquent accounts may be referred to an outside collection agency.
Fees for Past Due Accounts and Accounts with Non-Sufficient Funds: A late fee may be assessed for past due balances. Any late fee will show in your FACTS Tuition Account. If a payment made through FACTS is returned, a $30 FACTS Returned Payment Fee will be assessed. If a payment made by check directly to the school is returned, a $45 NSF or Returned Check Fee will be assessed and added to your FACTS Tuition Account.
Refund Policy: LM will refund all tuition, for any reason on a prorated per day basis from the official date the student withdrew. If a student never attends a 100% refund on tuition will be provided.
529 Tuition Plans
Tax changes for this year include the ability for you to now utilize 529 plan dollars for K-12 education expenses, not just for higher education expenses. Pennsylvania taxpayers may be able to deduct up to $14,000 in contributions to 529 plans per beneficiary per year, or $28,000 if married filing jointly, assuming each spouse has an income of at least $14,000. Check with your accountant or financial advisor to determine how this applies to your situation.
Lancaster Mennonite School admits students of any gender, race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally made available to all students at the school. The school does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs and athletic or other school-administered programs.
Are you an international student?
Check out our international site, which focuses on the needs of international students interested in Lancaster Mennonite.