Access Lunch Menus and Free Meal Accounts
Click the button below for the Lunch Menu or to sign-up for Free and Reduced Lunches.
The lunch menu will be provided closer to the start of the school year.
To put money in student accounts, you may send cash or a check to the office (made payable to LM). You can also set up an online payment account at SchoolCafé using this guide. Also, if you need a refund you can fill out the “Refund Form” by clicking the button below.
Lunch Rates for the 2022-23 School Year:
- PreK: $3.25
- Kindergarten-5th Grade: $3.50
- 6th-12th Grade: $3.50 for cold sandwich lunch, $3.75 for hot lunch, $4.00 for salad
Please Note: A la carte items may be purchased for an additional fee.
If we can be of any further assistance, please contact the Food Services Office at (717)740-2452 or stricklerjd@
PreK Counts Program
Lunch and snacks will be provided in accordance with Pre-K Counts regulations.
The menu and procedure will be developed closer to the first day of school.
If you have interest in participating in wellness, contact the Superintendent or Food Service Director.
Summer Lunch Program
Schools or families may use any of the following methods to locate sites that serve free meals to children during the summer:
- Call 211
- Call 1-866-3Hungry or 1-877-8Hambre
- Text “FOOD” or “COMIDA” to 877877 during the summer months
- Text “SUMMER MEALS” or “VERANO” to 97779
- Use the website: www.fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks
- Use the site locator Rangeapp.org for smartphones
This institution is an equal-opportunity provider.
Click here for information about filing a civil rights discrimination complaint.