PART-TIME CUSTODIAN – New Danville Campus
The New Danville Campus has an immediate opening for a part-time custodian. The position has flexible hours of 4 hours a day any time between 3:00 pm and 7:15 am.
Interested persons should contact Troy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMMEDIATE OPENING – Locust Grove Campus
The Locust Grove Campus is seeking a part-time aide for the Pre-Kindergarten class. The candidate will assist children in their daily routines as well as support the teacher in creating an engaging, interactive environment that promotes learning. The candidate should have a passion for working with young children and creating a nurturing classroom.
Interested persons should send their application and resume to Lorri Hengst at email@example.com.
DIRECTOR OF ALUMNI RELATIONS AND ANNUAL FUND – LM System Position on the Lancaster Campus
This position provides leadership for alumni relations and the ongoing development of the Annual Fund. The emphasis is to engage a greater number of alumni in LM events and activities increasing the number of legacy student and alumni giving at least $1000 and higher. This person sets strategy and plans for success in reaching annual fund goals. Successful applicants will be goal oriented, self motivated, and have a degree in business, marketing, or related fields. Applicants should be committed to living out faith in an Anabaptist perspective and to passionately invite persons to support a teaching and learning environment that encourages and promotes creativity, inquiry, and collaboration.
Interested persons should download an application, then send the completed application and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
EXTRA ACTIVITIES CUSTODIAN (PART-TIME) – Lancaster Campus
Lancaster Mennonite School is seeking an As Needed Part-Time Extra Activities Custodian for the Lancaster Campus. Responsibilities
Interested candidates should contact Ryan Rohrer at email@example.com
- Varsity Baseball Coach
- Varsity Assistant Baseball Coach
- Junior Varsity Baseball Volunteer Assistant
- Junior High JV Girls Soccer Coach
- Track & Field (Long Distance) Coach
- Varsity Cross Country Coach
- Junior Varsity Cross Country Coach
- Junior High Cross Country Coach
Applicable background checks required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Have a Faith Based background
- Minimum of 3 years of travel, high school, college coaching or playing experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Must have dependable transportation to and from work
- Previous participation in high level (playing or coaching)
- Strong leadership and teaching skills
- Have a Faith Based background
- Guest services/customer service background
- Previous participation in athletics/clubs/school programs preferred
- A positive and friendly attitude towards athletes, parents, officials, opposition, and fellow employees
- Must be able to follow and explain directions both written and verbally
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal directions
- Initiative to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Ability to safeguard confidential information
- Ability to remain calm in tense or stressful situations
Contact Marvin Sanders, Athletic Director, at 717-740-2449, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants have read and understood the following documents:
Click one of the following links to download a PDF of the appropriate the application form for the position sought:.
- Application for Professional Position (e.g., teaching)
- Application for Staff Employment (e.g., clerical, coaching, custodial, food services, etc.)