Join our team of dedicated faculty and staff who are passionate about Christ-centered education and forming students who are prepared to change the world!
Head of Personnel and Community Care
The Head of Personnel and Community Care will share the vision of LM to have a lifelong impact by empowering students to change their world through Christ-like love, peacemaking and service.
Elementary Spanish Immersion Program Aide
Lancaster Mennonite has a part-time Elementary Spanish Immersion Program Aide position open for the 2023-2024 school year.
Persons interested in serving as substitute teachers for Lancaster Mennonite School should complete the professional application and submit a college/university transcript, along with a resume, to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lancaster Mennonite School is seeking a Drama Director for the 2023-2024 school year.
Male and Female Residence Hall Advisors- Lancaster Campus
Lancaster Mennonite School is seeking a male and a female residence hall advisor for the 2023-2024 school year.
Lancaster Mennonite School has an immediate opening for a full-time second or third shift custodian.
Lancaster Mennonite School has an immediate, full-time opening in our Maintenance Department.
LMYA- Recreation Sport Program Director, K-8th grade – Part-time
LMYA has a part-time opening for a Recreation Program Director, (K-8th). The Director will be responsible to cultivate opportunities for students to participate in these sports as well as help develop active, healthy lifestyles and positive interaction between participants.
Athletics Transportation Driver
The LM main campus is seeking a bus driver to drive students to athletic events. Days and hours of driving will vary based upon the sports seasons (Fall and Winter seasons are our busy seasons) interested persons should contact Transportation Director, Troy Hurst at: email@example.com.
Head Girls Varsity Volleyball Coach
Lancaster Mennonite is seeking a Head Girls Varsity Volleyball Coach for the 2023 Fall Season (August 14th to November 18th).
Middle School Boys' Soccer Coach
Lancaster Mennonite is seeking a Middle School Boys' Soccer Coach for the 2023 Fall Season (August 21st to October 12th).
LM Athletic Department
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Have a Faith Based background
- Minimum of 3 years of travel, high school, college coaching or playing experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Must have dependable transportation to and from work
- Previous participation in high level (playing or coaching)
- Strong leadership and teaching skills
- Have a Faith Based background
- Guest services/customer service background
- Previous participation in athletics/clubs/school programs preferred
- A positive and friendly attitude towards athletes, parents, officials, opposition, and fellow employees
- Must be able to follow and explain directions both written and verbally
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal directions
- Initiative to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Ability to safeguard confidential information
- Ability to remain calm in tense or stressful situations
Contact Andrew Fried, Athletic Director, at 717-740-2449, or email: Friedan@lancastermennonite.org.
Applicants have read and understood the following documents:
Click one of the following links to download a PDF of the appropriate the application form for the position sought:.
- Application for Professional Position (e.g., teaching)
- Application for Staff Employment (e.g., clerical, coaching, custodial, food services, etc.)