Lancaster Campus High School and Middle School Principal – Full-time position
The Lancaster campus principal serves grades 6-12 Middle and High School programs and will empower students to change their world through Christ-like love, peacemaking and service. The successful principal represents the school community and values and will be an engaging leader and motivator who is passionate about LM’s values, supporting and building relationships with teachers and students. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential and collaboration with the administrative team. The principal is responsible for fiscal oversight and facilitates the daily operations of the Lancaster campus including development, implementation, supervision and evaluation of a comprehensive program of educational and student services.
Master’s degree in education or related field of study and prior educational administrative experience is preferred.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
The position start date is July 1, 2021 for the 2021-22 school year.
Position description: (link)
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter, professional application and resume to humanresources@
BOOKKEEPER POSITION – System Office
Lancaster Mennonite School is currently looking for an experienced full-time bookkeeper. Job responsibilities include maintaining records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; and creating financial statements. The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable, processing payroll and conducting other tasks related to finance. They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to produce clear financial reports. They should also have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills as they will work directly with parents, customers and vendors.
- Record financial transactions and from that information, create financial reports
- Post information to accounting software from source documents
- Reconcile accounts to ensure accuracy
- Maintain and balance general ledgers by preparing trial balances and reconciling entries
- Prepare financial statements by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information
- Manage student billing accounts
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
- 3+ years of experience in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products and bookkeeping software
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Data entry skills with emphasis on being both thorough and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Respectful and mindful of client confidentiality
Interested persons should send their application and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
AFTER SCHOOL CARE SUPERVISOR – New Danville Campus
The New Danville Campus has a part-time After School Care Su
MAINTENANCE — Full-Time — Lancaster Campus
The Lancaster Campus is looking for a 40 hour per week full time general maintenance position. Must be teachable, work on their own, lift at least 50 lbs, good with heights and motivated to improve knowledge of troubleshooting maintenance issues. Hours are 8-4:30. There will be times when you will be asked to work extra hours for snow, emergencies or special events. Applicants should be culturally competent to serve within a diverse student body and should be committed to living out faith in an Anabaptist perspective and to maintaining a safe and well-maintained work space. Interested persons should send their application and resume to Troy Hurst at hursttd@lancastermennonite.
- Head Varsity Baseball Coach- Applicable background checks required.
- Varsity Cross Country Coach -Applicable background checks required.
- Junior High Cross Country Coach -Applicable background checks required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Have a Faith Based background
- Minimum of 3 years of travel, high school, college coaching or playing experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Must have dependable transportation to and from work
- Previous participation in high level (playing or coaching)
- Strong leadership and teaching skills
- Have a Faith Based background
- Guest services/customer service background
- Previous participation in athletics/clubs/school programs preferred
- A positive and friendly attitude towards athletes, parents, officials, opposition, and fellow employees
- Must be able to follow and explain directions both written and verbally
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal directions
- Initiative to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Ability to safeguard confidential information
- Ability to remain calm in tense or stressful situations
Contact Marvin Sanders, Athletic Director, at 717-740-2449, or email email@example.com.
Applicants have read and understood the following documents:
Click one of the following links to download a PDF of the appropriate the application form for the position sought:.
- Application for Professional Position (e.g., teaching)
- Application for Staff Employment (e.g., clerical, coaching, custodial, food services, etc.)