DIRECTOR OF ALUMNI RELATIONS AND ANNUAL FUND – LM System Position on the Lancaster Campus
This position provides leadership for alumni relations and the ongoing development of the Annual Fund. The emphasis is to engage a greater number of alumni in LM events and activities increasing the number of legacy student and alumni giving at least $1000 and higher. This person sets strategy and plans for success in reaching annual fund goals. Successful applicants will be goal oriented, self motivated, and have a degree in business, marketing, or related fields. Applicants should be committed to living out faith in an Anabaptist perspective and to passionately invite persons to support a teaching and learning environment that encourages and promotes creativity, inquiry, and collaboration.
Interested persons should download an application, then send the completed application and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
SPANISH EXPERIENCE COORDINATOR – New Danville Campus
The New Danville Campus has a part-time after school Spanish teaching position open for the 2019-20 school year. We are looking for an individual to plan and lead conversational Spanish activities for elementary students at our after school program two afternoons per week. Applicants should be fluent in Spanish and culturally competent to serve within a diverse student body. Applicants should be committed to living out faith in an Anabaptist perspective and to maintaining a safe and enjoyable after school program that encourages and promotes creativity, inquiry and collaboration.
Interested persons should send their application and resume to Lorri Hengst at email@example.com.
EXTRA ACTIVITIES CUSTODIAN (PART-TIME) – Lancaster Campus
Lancaster Mennonite School is seeking an As Needed Part-Time Extra Activities Custodian for the Lancaster Campus. Responsibilities
Interested candidates should contact Ryan Rohrer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Junior High JV Girls Soccer Coach
- Junior Varsity Baseball Volunteer Assistant
- Varsity Cross Country Coach
- Junior Varsity Cross Country Coach
- Junior High Cross Country Coach
Applicable background checks required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Have a Faith Based background
- Minimum of 3 years of travel, high school, college coaching or playing experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Must have dependable transportation to and from work
- Previous participation in high level (playing or coaching)
- Strong leadership and teaching skills
- Have a Faith Based background
- Guest services/customer service background
- Previous participation in athletics/clubs/school programs preferred
- A positive and friendly attitude towards athletes, parents, officials, opposition, and fellow employees
- Must be able to follow and explain directions both written and verbally
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal directions
- Initiative to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Ability to safeguard confidential information
- Ability to remain calm in tense or stressful situations
Contact Marvin Sanders, Athletic Director, at 717-740-2449, or email email@example.com.
Applicants have read and understood the following documents:
Click one of the following links to download a PDF of the appropriate the application form for the position sought:.
- Application for Professional Position (e.g., teaching)
- Application for Staff Employment (e.g., clerical, coaching, custodial, food services, etc.)