Join our team of dedicated faculty and staff who are passionate about Christ-centered education and forming students who are prepared to change the world!
HIGH SCHOOL ENGLISH TEACHER- SECOND SEMESTER
Lancaster Mennonite School is hiring for a full-time High School English Teacher for the second semester of the 2022-2023 school year.
Persons interested in serving as substitute teachers for Lancaster Mennonite School should complete the professional application and submit a college/university transcript, along with a resume, to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Food Service Department — Lunch Cook 30 hours a week
The Lancaster Campus has a Lunch Cook position available for the 2022-2023 school year. The hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 2:00pm each day that school is in session.
Lancaster Mennonite School has an immediate opening for a full-time second or third shift custodian.
Female Residence Hall Advisor- Lancaster Campus
Lancaster Mennonite School is seeking a female residence hall advisor for the 2022-2023 school year. We are looking for individuals with a global perspective who enjoys working with high school students and is responsible for the supervision and leadership of the residence hall and its residents.
LMYA- Recreation Sport Program Director, K-8th grade – Part-time
LMYA has a part-time opening for a Recreation Program Director, (K-8th). The Director will be responsible to cultivate opportunities for students to participate in these sports as well as help develop active, healthy lifestyles and positive interaction between participants.
Athletics Transportation Driver
The LM main campus is seeking a bus driver to drive students to athletic events. Days and hours of driving will vary based upon the sports seasons (Fall and Winter seasons are our busy seasons) interested persons should contact Transportation Director, Troy Hurst at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Assistant (part-time)
The Mennonite Children's Choir of Lancaster seeks a part time Program Assistant to provide administrative and relational support for the organization.
LM Athletic Department
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Have a Faith Based background
- Minimum of 3 years of travel, high school, college coaching or playing experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Must have dependable transportation to and from work
- Previous participation in high level (playing or coaching)
- Strong leadership and teaching skills
- Have a Faith Based background
- Guest services/customer service background
- Previous participation in athletics/clubs/school programs preferred
- A positive and friendly attitude towards athletes, parents, officials, opposition, and fellow employees
- Must be able to follow and explain directions both written and verbally
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal directions
- Initiative to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Ability to safeguard confidential information
- Ability to remain calm in tense or stressful situations
Contact Andrew Fried, Athletic Director, at 717-740-2449, or email: Friedan@lancastermennonite.org.
Applicants have read and understood the following documents:
Click one of the following links to download a PDF of the appropriate the application form for the position sought:.
- Application for Professional Position (e.g., teaching)
- Application for Staff Employment (e.g., clerical, coaching, custodial, food services, etc.)