We love to stay connected
We welcome news about you and your family. Please keep us updated with your contact information and sending us news for Bridges magazine, which always includes an alumni section. Most grads attest to making life-long friendships. We hope to facilitate those ongoing connections and friendships through reunions and other alumni events.
A hall-of-fame aviator, Karl D. Stoltzfus is a pioneer and international leader in developing custom aviation solutions for commercial aircraft applications and released the first sterile insects to control, and in some cases eradicate, various pests such as the Mediterranean Fruit Fly. Barbara Beiler Stoltzfus has distinguished herself as a business executive and community leader in education and healthcare.Read Full Bios
Keegan Rosenberry ’12 led LMH soccer teams that won District titles as well as a State title his senior year. Rosenberry then played four years of Division I college soccer at Georgetown University and was selected third overall in the Major League Soccer draft by the Philadelphia Union. In 2016, after a very strong rookie season, he was voted an MLS All-Star and came in second in voting for Rookie of the Year. He also won the MLS Fair Play Award in 2016.Read Full Bio
Alumni Athletic Club
The Blazer Nation is a voluntary group of former athletes and friends at LM.
- Provide an opportunity for former athletes and friends to re-connect with each other and LMS
- Support current LM athletes by attending games
- Honor alumni athletes and teams for excellence
- Support the LMS "Bridges to the Future" campaign
- Help to identify future athletic capital projects
- Support the mission and ministry of developing LMS student athletes and leaders
- Promote local community support through the Mennonite Sports Organization
- Develop and improve communication with alumni athletes via social media
- Assist the Athletic Director and Alumni Relations Liaison in coordinating events and activities such as Homecoming
stay in the loop with alumni news