We love to stay connected
We welcome news about you and your family. Please keep us updated with your contact information and sending us news for Bridges magazine, which always includes an alumni section. Most grads attest to making life-long friendships. We hope to facilitate those ongoing connections and friendships through reunions and other alumni events. Nominations are now being accepted for the Alumnus of the Year Award. This award presented yearly to one or two alumni who recently have made a significant contribution through service in their community, profession, family or church. Please send suggestions to John Denlinger at email@example.com.
Karen has embodied the role of Responder throughout her life. She says, “In my vocations as teacher, pastor, chaplain and spiritual director, I sought to respond to the felt needs of the persons in my care. I listened to the desires of the person, and at the same time, listened for possible next steps in the dance of the person and God. I love the word ‘Responder,’ for I have sought to respond to God’s invitational Nudges in any situation.”Read Full Bio
Alumni Athletic Club
The Blazer Nation is a voluntary group of former athletes and friends at LM.
- Provide an opportunity for former athletes and friends to re-connect with each other and LMS
- Support current LM athletes by attending games
- Honor alumni athletes and teams for excellence
- Support the LMS "Bridges to the Future" campaign
- Help to identify future athletic capital projects
- Support the mission and ministry of developing LMS student athletes and leaders
- Promote local community support through the Mennonite Sports Organization
- Develop and improve communication with alumni athletes via social media
- Assist the Athletic Director and Alumni Relations Liaison in coordinating events and activities such as Homecoming
stay in the loop with alumni news