We love to stay connected
We welcome news about you and your family. Please keep us updated with your contact information and sending us news for Bridges magazine, which always includes an alumni section. Most grads attest to making life-long friendships. We hope to facilitate those ongoing connections and friendships through reunions and other alumni events.
Upcoming Reunions and Events
Class of 1967 — 50th Reunion
The class of 1967 will hold its 50th reunion of the Lancaster Campus September 29 & 30.
Class of 1957 — 60th Class Reunion
The class of 1957 will hold its 60th class reunion in conjunction with Homecoming.
Chapel service ignited a spark that inspired Christine Baer to work with displaced persons. Today, Baer has made a name for herself on the forefront of the Syrian refugee crisis in central Pennsylvania, and the articulate advocate for refugees has been featured in many news media, locally and nationally, speaking on their behalf as the congregational resource developer for Church World Service, Lancaster.Read Full Bio
Dr. Chester “Bernie” Good ’75 is an internationally-recognized leader in drug safety. As a drug safety expert, Good serves on the Food and Drug Administration’s Drug Oversight Board. “I believe that my years at LMH were quite formative in my faith development, my development as a young man, and as a Christian,” Good said. “I developed friendships which continue to this day, and I grew as a person.”Read Full Bio
Alumni Athletic Club
The Blazer Nation is a voluntary group of former athletes and friends at LM.
- Provide an opportunity for former athletes and friends to re-connect with each other and LMS
- Support current LM athletes by attending games
- Honor alumni athletes and teams for excellence
- Support the LMS "Bridges to the Future" campaign
- Help to identify future athletic capital projects
- Support the mission and ministry of developing LMS student athletes and leaders
- Promote local community support through the Mennonite Sports Organization
- Develop and improve communication with alumni athletes via social media
- Assist the Athletic Director and Alumni Relations Liaison in coordinating events and activities such as Homecoming
stay in the loop with alumni news