We love to stay connected
We welcome news about you and your family. Please keep us updated with your contact information and sending us news for Bridges magazine, which always includes an alumni section. Most grads attest to making life-long friendships. We hope to facilitate those ongoing connections and friendships through reunions and other alumni events. Nominations are now being accepted for the Alumnus of the Year Award. This award presented yearly to one or two alumni who recently have made a significant contribution through service in their community, profession, family or church. Please send suggestions to Heidi Stoltzfus at firstname.lastname@example.org or John Denlinger at email@example.com.
Glen dedicated his life to serving those in need. From Native Americans, to war-torn Afghanistan, Glen served others with love, respect and his medical training as a nurse. Glen was adventurous, loved sports and experiencing new cultures. A friend noted that "Glen was a blessing to me whenever I saw him, usually on a volleyball court. He had a great way of encouraging people."Read Full Bio
Dean and Jan Mast, are co-owners of The Old Country Store, named "One of the 10 best quilt shops in the United States" by Better Homes and Gardens' Quilt Sampler magazine. Their commitment to their employees, community and product speak to their heart for service to others and their community. Both Dean and Jan have served their church, LM and community in many ways. Their quiet leadership, call to excellence and care are evident in all they do.Winners Announced!
Alumni Athletic Club
The Blazer Nation is a voluntary group of former athletes and friends at LM.
- Provide an opportunity for former athletes and friends to re-connect with each other and LMS
- Support current LM athletes by attending games
- Honor alumni athletes and teams for excellence
- Support the LMS "Bridges to the Future" campaign
- Help to identify future athletic capital projects
- Support the mission and ministry of developing LMS student athletes and leaders
- Promote local community support through the Mennonite Sports Organization
- Develop and improve communication with alumni athletes via social media
- Assist the Athletic Director and Alumni Relations Liaison in coordinating events and activities such as Homecoming
stay in the loop with alumni news