More Time, More Growth
LM’s full-day kindergarten classes help students develop a love of learning in a nurturing environment where children learn to respect each other. Our kindergarten is a success-based program that teaches academics with developmentally-appropriate practices and prepares children to flourish in first grade.
Kindergarten is offered up to five-days per week with the option of a three-day or four-day program.* Additional days offer opportunities for:
- Expanded themes for understanding concepts
- Additional language arts and mathematics activities to reinforce basic concepts in the curriculum
- More Bible stories and Scripture memorization
- More opportunity for social interaction and stimulation
All LM kindergarten children receive:
- Bible Teaching
- Reading Readiness
- Language Arts
- Physical Education
- Spanish Immersion — an optional track offered at the Locust Grove Campus only
Value-Based and Hands-On
Our approach is a balanced literacy-enriched program that involves reading, writing, listening and speaking. Many hands-on activities and games enhance the teaching of mathematical skills and concepts.
* The kindergarten program is offered at the Hershey, Kraybill, Locust Grove and New Danville campuses. The Hershey Campus program is a five-day program only, but offers half days. Please contact the campus of your choice for a description of all the curriculum components and a daily schedule of kindergarten activities at that particular campus.
Faith and LM core values are infused into the total program, along with separate Bible lessons. This approach builds a solid foundation for social and cognitive development.