Date: October 1, 2022
Time: 7:00 to 9:30 PM
Location: Gym B – LM, 2176 Lincoln Hwy E, Lancaster, PA 17602
Tickets: Tickets must be purchased in the cafeteria during lunch from September 13-16 or September 19-23. Tickets will NOT be sold at the door.
- $15 per ticket from September 13-16
- $20 per ticket from September 19-23
Intent: This event is supported by Student Council as part of our Homecoming Weekend. The intent of this celebration is to promote school spirit and to build community and friendships in a safe, healthy environment. As we want this to be a broad social activity where all feel welcome, we discourage making this a “dating” event.
- Once a student comes to the dance, they must remain until they are leaving for the evening. In no cases may a student leave and return.
- Students are expected to leave school grounds by 9:45 (no loitering)
- Please note the dress code expectations listed below.
- This event is for current LMS high school students. Outside guests are not invited.
- Student behavior will be respectful to all.
- Please thank and respect our parent and faculty chaperones who make this possible.
- No lifting persons/crowd surfing when dancing
- All behavior and decisions should reflect our commitment to be followers of Jesus.
Dress Code: LMH expects that students dress in neat, clean, and modest clothing to create a positive, Christian atmosphere.
- Students encouraged to wear “business casual” clothing (FORMAL ATTIRE IS NOT ENCOURAGED OR EXPECTED):
- Khakis/Nice Jeans and Polo/Button Down Shirt
- Modest dresses, slacks and blouses
- Dresses and blouses must have straps
- Clothing should be modest and must be non-revealing (midriff, front, back)
- Dresses/Skirts should be no shorter than mid-thigh