Glen Lapp Memorial Volleyball Tournament
Saturday, January 5 and Saturday, January 12, 2019
Lancaster Mennonite School is excited to host the Ninth Annual Glen Lapp Memorial Volleyball Tournament. This tournament was created to honor Glen's life and passion for volleyball. All proceeds benefit the Glen D. Lapp Endowment for Student Aid, which is used to provide scholarships for immigrant/refugee students at LM.
This is a two division tournament:
- “B” Division has a 9 a.m. start on Saturday, January 5
- “A” Division has a noon start on Saturday, January 12
- Quads tournament (4 guys, 4 girls, or any combination)
- 20 team maximum each day
- Each team is guaranteed to play at least 8 games
- Friendly laid-back atmosphere to reflect Glen’s personality
- Call your own fouls
About Glen Lapp
Glen played volleyball at Eastern Mennonite University and coached at LMH in the 90’s. He demonstrated love and respect with his quiet, peaceful personality and lived to serve others. In 2010 Glen made national headlines when he and nine others were killed while they were providing free medical assistance to a remote area in Afghanistan.