Clubs and Organizations
Enhancing Student Life
Lancaster Mennonite School provides opportunities for students to explore and develop their understanding of Christian faith and their gifts through academics, athletics, fine arts, and social activities. In addition to year-long student organizations, numerous short-term clubs for various interest groups are offered every trimester.
- Art Club
- Chess Team
- Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
- International Student Association
- Peer Assistance Leadership (PALS)
- Quiz Bowl
- Student Council
- Study support groups
- Tech Crew
- Technology Student Association (STEM)
LMH students have the opportunity to work for any of three in-house publications, including an award-winning yearbook and a student newspaper.
- Literary magazine (Silhouette)
- Newspaper (Millstream)
- Yearbook (Laurel Wreath)
National Honor Society
LMH has a chapter of the National Honor society to create enthusiasm for scholarship, to encourage service, to promote leadership, and to develop character in the students at LMH in ways that support the mission of the school.
- In the spring, sophomore and junior students who have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.5 are invited to submit the student information form for consideration for NHS membership.
- In the fall, senior students who have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.5 are invited to submit the student information form for consideration for NHS membership.
- Members shall maintain Honor Roll status each quarter of membership and continue to demonstrate positive qualities of character, leadership, and service.