Request for Official Transcripts
For Current Students
- A physical copy of the Parent Permission for Transcript Release form MUST be on file in the guidance office before transcripts are sent to a university. Click the appropriate box below to print this form or pick one up in the guidance office.
- Next, complete the Request for Official Transcript Release form. This form tells your counselor which universities should receive your official transcript. Click the appropriate box below to submit this form online or to print your own. Paper forms can be dropped off in the guidance office.
- Is your university part of the Common App? If the answer is yes, then you do not need to complete a Request for Official Transcript Release.
- All financial accounts must be current for Lancaster Mennonite School to release a transcript.
- Please allow 10 working days to process your transcript request.
Still have questions? Email your guidance counselor directly or make an appointment to meet with them in the high school guidance office.
For Alumni and Former Students
- Choose from the options below to request your official high school transcript through. Online submissions are automatically sent to the guidance office. Paper forms should be mailed to Lancaster Mennonite School, Attn: Guidance Office, 2176 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.
- All financial accounts must be current for Lancaster Mennonite School to release a transcript. Please allow 10 working days to process your request.
Questions? Email the guidance office directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.