Virtual Open House
FALL VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSES – JOIN US!
- November 5, 6:30 PM: Elementary, Grades PreK-5th for Locust Grove and New Danville Campuses
- November 10, 6:30 PM: Middle School Grades 6-8th for Locust Grove and Lancaster Middle School Campuses
- November 12, 6:30 PM: High School, Grades 9-12th for Lancaster High School Campus
Our PreK-12 students are World Changers TOGETHER.
We hope you will join us at our virtual open house to experience the caring, diverse community and unique programs that represent the LM difference! We’ve recently been named by Newsweek as a Top 5,000 STEM High School – learn more. Additional exciting things include: STEAM Curriculum, Spanish Immersion, Makerspaces, fine arts, champion athletics, emphasis on peace building and community, full day preK and K options, and much more!
Visit Our Campuses Virtually
At Lancaster Mennonite, we believe in creating an inspiring, faith-based atmosphere, where students are provided the opportunity to reach their full potential and be equipped to flourish in the real world.
Learn more about LM by attending our upcoming virtual Fall Open Houses. Our campuses are located at:
- Lancaster Campus: Grades 8-12th (Project-Based Learning Middle School available) – Directions to 2176 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602
- Locust Grove Campus: Grades PreK-8th (Spanish Immersion and English Tracks available) – Directions to 2257 Old Philadelphia Pike, Lancaster, PA 17602
- New Danville Campus: Grades PreK-5th – Directions to 393 Long Ln, Lancaster, PA 17603
During the virtual Open House, we will take you on a tour of the facilities, talk with administrators and meet the teachers.
OUR PREK-12TH GRADE STUDENTS ARE WORLD CHANGERS TOGETHER.
We hope you will join us at a virtual open house to experience the caring, diverse community and unique programs that represent the LM difference! Exciting things include Spanish Immersion (Locust Grove only), Makerspaces, music and art, award-winning teaching garden, champion athletics, emphasis on peace building and community, full day preK and K options, and much more!
Pre-register for an open house event!
At LM, academics are more than earning a grade, it’s about challenging the mind to think, encouraging students to learn, and perform exceptionally. Dedicated teachers equip students with these tools to, not only grow in their education, but to also make a positive impact on the global community.
LM Blazers are a resilient group of individuals who work together to represent their teammates, coaches, parents, school, and community with athletic and academic excellence. They are a group of individuals who show teamwork, sportsmanship, and character on, and off, the field.
LM is committed to providing students with opportunities to embrace their gifts and talents. Through an education integrated with the arts, students develop an understanding and appreciation for various forms of art, faith, and the world.
The beautiful 95-acre Lancaster Campus provides students in grades 6-12 in Lancaster Mennonite High School and Lancaster Mennonite Middle School with a comprehensive program of academics, fine arts, athletics and co-curricular activities. LMMS offers Project Based Learning through the LMMSConnect! program in grades 7 and 8. Learn More >