World Changer Day is Friday, March 18. Serving others is one of the ways we express our core values of seeking Jesus wholeheartedly and living compassionately. Experiences like this invite students to see themselves as the hands and feet of Jesus, making a positive impact on the world. Students will engage in acts of service in their classrooms throughout our school day.
The students will complete various service projects throughout the community and on campus:
- K-2 at ND: Decorating bags for Meals on Wheels in classroom
- K-2 at Locust Grove: Painting the Easter story on boxes for a local food pantry in classroom
- 3-5 All Campuses: Hunger Research Expo at Lancaster Campus
- 6th all campuses: Working with Troy at Lancaster Campus
- 7-8 Locust Grove: Mennonite Central Committee
- 7th LMMS: Woodcrest Camp
- 8th LMMS: Blessings of Hope Food Bank
- Freshman – Write notes of encouragement to 8th graders at Locust Grove and Lancaster.
- Sophomores- Design a mural on campus.
- Juniors – Assemble bags for pediatric patients and compile snack trays for nurses.
- Seniors – Write notes of encouragement for Pediatric patients to go in bags.
We invite people to join us in this fundraiser by donating today to support affordable education for our students and families. Click the button “Donate Now” below.
Thank you for supporting our students and community, and for helping to make our World Changer Day a huge success!