Alumni Athletic Club
Blazer Nation is a voluntary group of former athletes and friends at LM who proudly ensure the continued success of our athletic program and offer their support in a variety of ways.
Join Blazer Nation!
The Blazer Nation is an Alumni Booster Club that helps to promote and advocate for our outstanding student athletes. For a $75 contribution you will receive an Athletic Pass that admits you and one guest free to every regular season home game for the 2018-2019 school year! You will also be admitted to all Blazer Nation Post Game Celebrations and Tailgate Receptions.
Contribute to LM's long tradition of athletic excellence
- Develop and improve communication with alumni athletes via social media
- Honor alumni athletes and teams for excellence
- Support the LMS “Bridges to the Future” campaign
- Help to identify future athletic capital projects
- Support current LM athletes by attending games
- Provide an opportunity for former athletes and friends to re-connect with each other and LMS
- Support the mission and ministry of developing LMS student athletes and leaders
- Promote local community support through the Mennonite Sports Organization
- Assist the Athletic Director and Alumni Relations Liaison in coordinating events and activities such as Homecoming
Blazer Nation News
LM Players Named to L-L League all-defensive, all-academic teams
Mariah Wilson and Kaeleigh King Selected
LM Blazer Nation Honors Early 1970s Girls Basketball
They will be honored at halftime of the Varsity Girls game on January 31