Alumni Athletic Club
Blazer Nation is a voluntary group of former athletes and friends at LM who proudly ensure the continued success of our athletic program and offer their support in a variety of ways.
Join Blazer Nation!
The Blazer Nation is an Alumni Booster Club that helps to promote and advocate for our outstanding student athletes. Stay tuned for Blazer Nation updates as LM Athletics adjusts to COVID-19. Your support of our students continues to be vital, and we are thinking creatively about ways for you to continue cheering them on. Go Blazers!
Contribute to LM's long tradition of athletic excellence
- Develop and improve communication with alumni athletes via social media
- Honor alumni athletes and teams for excellence
- Support the LMS “Bridges to the Future” campaign
- Help to identify future athletic capital projects
- Support current LM athletes by attending games
- Provide an opportunity for former athletes and friends to re-connect with each other and LMS
- Support the mission and ministry of developing LMS student athletes and leaders
- Promote local community support through the Mennonite Sports Organization
- Assist the Athletic Director and Alumni Relations Liaison in coordinating events and activities such as Homecoming
Blazer Nation News
In-Person Extracurriculars & After School Activities Paused Until January 4, 2021
ND Luminary Walk New Plans | Spring Play Info | Athletics COVID Testing
Information For Student-Athletes Regarding Winter Sports – December 7, 2020
Resume practice on Dec. 8 and allow non-league competitions to begin when the mandatory number of practices are met.