Alumni Athletic Club
Blazer Nation is a voluntary group of former athletes and friends at LM who proudly ensure the continued success of our athletic program and offer their support in a variety of ways.
Join Blazer Nation!
The Blazer Nation is an Alumni Booster Club that helps to promote and advocate for our outstanding student athletes. For a $75 contribution you will receive an Athletic Pass that admits you and one guest free to every regular season home game for the 2018-2019 school year! You will also be admitted to all Blazer Nation Post Game Celebrations and Tailgate Receptions.
Contribute to LM's long tradition of athletic excellence
- Develop and improve communication with alumni athletes via social media
- Honor alumni athletes and teams for excellence
- Support the LMS “Bridges to the Future” campaign
- Help to identify future athletic capital projects
- Support current LM athletes by attending games
- Provide an opportunity for former athletes and friends to re-connect with each other and LMS
- Support the mission and ministry of developing LMS student athletes and leaders
- Promote local community support through the Mennonite Sports Organization
- Assist the Athletic Director and Alumni Relations Liaison in coordinating events and activities such as Homecoming
Blazer Nation News
LM Players Named to L-L League all-defensive, all-academic teams
Mariah Wilson and Kaeleigh King Selected
LM Blazer Nation Honors Early 1970s Girls Basketball
They will be honored at halftime of the Varsity Girls game on January 31
LM Blazer Nation Honors Early 1970s Boys Basketball
They will be honored at halftime of the Varsity Boys game on January 17