Join our team of dedicated faculty and staff who are passionate about Christ-centered education and forming students who are prepared to change the world!
ELEMENTARY SPANISH IMMERSION TEACHER
Lancaster Mennonite has a full time Elementary Spanish Immersion Teacher position open for the 2024-2025 school year.
PART-TIME HIGH SCHOOL BIBLE TEACHER
Lancaster Mennonite School is seeking a part-time High School Bible Teacher for the 2024-2025 school year. We are looking for a dynamic teacher that has a passion for high school students, someone that is committed to living out faith in an Anabaptist perspective, creates a teaching (learn more....
Persons interested in serving as substitute teachers for Lancaster Mennonite School should complete the professional application and submit a college/university transcript, along with a resume, to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FULL-TIME RESIDENCE HALL DIRECTOR
Lancaster Mennonite School is seeking a Residence Hall Director for the 2024-2025 school year. We are looking for an individual with a global perspective who enjoys working with high school students of diverse backgrounds and is responsible for the supervision and leadership of a team (learn more...
Full-time Residence Hall Advisor
Lancaster Mennonite School has an immediate opening for a residence hall advisor for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year.
Lancaster Mennonite School has an immediate opening for a part-time second shift custodian.
Food Service Department — Part-Time
Lancaster Mennonite has a part-time position available immediately. The hours are Monday through Friday from 10:30am to 2:00 pm each day that school is in session.
Athletics Transportation Driver
The LM main campus is seeking a bus driver to drive students to athletic events. Days and hours of driving will vary based upon the sports seasons (Fall and Winter seasons are our busy seasons) interested persons should contact Transportation Director, Troy Hurst at: email@example.com.
LM Athletic Department
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Have a Faith Based background
- Minimum of 3 years of travel, high school, college coaching or playing experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Must have dependable transportation to and from work
- Previous participation in high level (playing or coaching)
- Strong leadership and teaching skills
- Have a Faith Based background
- Guest services/customer service background
- Previous participation in athletics/clubs/school programs preferred
- A positive and friendly attitude towards athletes, parents, officials, opposition, and fellow employees
- Must be able to follow and explain directions both written and verbally
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal directions
- Initiative to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Ability to safeguard confidential information
- Ability to remain calm in tense or stressful situations
Contact Andrew Fried, Athletic Director, at 717-740-2449, or email: Friedan@lancastermennonite.org.
Applicants have read and understood the following documents:
Click one of the following links to download a PDF of the appropriate the application form for the position sought:.
- Application for Professional Position (e.g., teaching)
- Application for Staff Employment (e.g., clerical, coaching, custodial, food services, etc.)