Lancaster Campus Library Catalog
- Access the library catalog
- Access Power Library (Access from within LMH/LMMS).
- Access Power Library from home (you must go through your public library and use your library card to log in.)
- Access ebooks, audiobooks, and other digital content from the IU 13 digital library at http://iu13.lib.overdrive.com. The link will take you to a sign-in page with the IU. Under the sign-in prompt, select Lancaster Mennonite School. Type in your regular username (do not type in “@lancastermennonite.org”) and password. This collection is not curated through LMS, but is shared between libraries for the IU 13 schools.
In the search bar at the top, you can click on the drop-down menu and search by title, author (i.e. Jodi Picoult), subject, ISBN (International Standard Book Number), series, or call number.
- Contact email@example.com for a username and password.
- EBSCO Host Resources You can also click on the desktop icon on the media center computers.
- World Book Online
Dictionaries and Thesauri
Quotations and other references
Readers’ Guide FT Select (Access via POWER Library on the Start Menu. Home access available via your public library homepage.) SIRS Knowledge Source: Researcher
A general reference database of thousands of full-text articles selected from 1,500 domestic and international publications on the following issues: social, scientific, health, historic, business economic, political, and global issues. (Available from home; ask library staff for a password.)
Government and Statistics
- Library of Congress
- American Memory
- Thomas- U.S. Congress on the Internet
- Statistical Abstract of the U.S.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Career Library – Includes occupational and college descriptions, scholarship profiles and career self-assessment surveys. Also includes college and scholarship letter writers and internet links to colleges and career-related sites.
- JobStar Central: Job Search Guide
- Occupational Outlook Handbook