ATHLETICS HOME PAGE
LMH is well known for its outstanding Blazer athletic program.
About Blazer Athletics
The interscholastic athletic program at Lancaster Mennonite High School is a student-centered educational program that contributes to the development of social, spiritual, emotional and mental aspects of both the participants and the school community.
Blazer Varsity Teams
LMH offers a wide range of indoor and outdoor sports that compete in the highly-respected Lancaster-Lebanon League. Please click TEAMS in the left sidebar for a listing of the varsity teams.
The boys soccer team recently advanced to the PIAA state championship game three times, winning the state championship one time and twice finishing second in the state. Soccer Coach Fred Winey and several players have gained national recognition and awards. Other LMH teams have regularly made the league, district and state playoffs. In addition to strong showings in the playoffs, under the dedicated leadership of highly qualified coaches, LMH athletes have won numerous championships. (Click link in left sidebar.)
- Junior High Cross Country - 1st Day of Practice: August 15, 4:30-6:30pm. Meet in Gym A Lobby.
- Junior High Field Hockey - 1st Day of Practice: August 22, 3:30-5pm. Grass field across from Tanger.
- Junior High Girls Soccer - 1st Day of Practice: August 22, 3:30-5:00pm. Locust Grove soccer field.
- Junior High Boys Soccer - 1st Day of Practice: August 22, 3:30-5:30pm. Locust Grover soccer field.
- Junior High Girls Volleyball - 1st Day of Practice: August 22, 4:00-5:30pm. Meet in Gym A.
Posted by Jared Yoder on August 19, 2016 at 3:42 PM
Schedules are available for each team by clicking "TEAMS" and then selecting the sport in which you are interested. Schedules are hosted by ArbiterLIVE as posted by the Athletic Director.
You can go directly to THIS LINK to use the ArbiterLIVE website. You can choose the LMS schedules you want to see (including all sports at once) and filter all the athletic schedules by day, month or year.