ATHLETICS HOME PAGE
LMH is well known for its outstanding Blazer athletic program.
About Blazer Athletics
The interscholastic athletic program at Lancaster Mennonite High School is a student-centered educational program that contributes to the development of social, spiritual, emotional and mental aspects of both the participants and the school community.
Blazer Varsity Teams
LMH offers a wide range of indoor and outdoor sports that compete in the highly-respected Lancaster-Lebanon League. Please click TEAMS in the left sidebar for a listing of the varsity teams.
The boys soccer team recently advanced to the PIAA state championship game three times, winning the state championship one time and twice finishing second in the state. Soccer Coach Fred Winey and several players have gained national recognition and awards. Other LMH teams have regularly made the league, district and state playoffs. In addition to strong showings in the playoffs, under the dedicated leadership of highly qualified coaches, LMH athletes have won numerous championships. (Click link in left sidebar.)
- Attention all upcoming 7th-12th-grade athletes. If you are planning to play sports with Lancaster Mennonite School you will need a PIAA Physical dated after June 1, 2016. We are having one Physical Day on Tuesday, June 7, 2016. Call Mrs. Sumrall at 717-299-0436 ext: 721 to make your appointment for June 7th. The physical day is between 5-7pm. The cost is$15.00 per athlete, athletes must come with a completed PIAA physical packet filled out prior to getting physical on June 7th. PIAA packets can be found under the Athletic Trainer tab online or in the main office.
- All high school fall sports start August 15, 2016. Middle school fall sports will begin practice on August 22, 2016.
- All fall physical packets are due, August 5, 2016, and should be turned into LMS’s athletic trainer, Mr. Napolitano. Please note that any athlete that fails to get their physical packet filled out and turned in by August 5th will not be allowed to participate in the opening tryout date. Packets can be found on the Athletic Training portion of our website or in the high school office.
- Impact Testing: All freshman, juniors, and transfers playing Soccer, Field Hockey, and Volleyball must get a concussion baseline test completed before the start of the fall season.
- Impact Test Schedule: Coming soon
Posted by Jared Yoder on May 3, 2016 at 2:12 PM
Schedules are available for each team by clicking "TEAMS" and then selecting the sport in which you are interested. Schedules are hosted by ScheduleStar as posted by the Athletic Director. ScheduleStar is used by all teams in the Lancaster-Lebanon League to coordinate their schedules.
You can go directly to THIS LINK to use the ScheduleStar website. You can choose the LMS schedules you want to see (including all sports at once) and filter all the athletic schedules by day, month or year.