- Fall physicals for high school and Jr High athletes will take place at the high school on August 4. Cost is $20. Call ext. 310 for a time. This will be the only day physicals are offered for athletes during the school year.
- All high school fall sports and Jr High cross country will begin practice August 11. Jr High soccer, girls volleyball and field hockey will begin August 18.
- Each student athlete will need to complete and turn in a Physical Packet prior to the first day of practice in order to participate. Please click on the "Athletic Trainer Information" link to download the required paperwork.
Posted by Mike Yoder on July 15, 2014 at 2:28 PM
Schedules are available for each team by clicking "TEAMS" and then selecting the sport in which you are interested. Schedules are hosted by ScheduleStar as posted by the Athletic Director.
Open Turf summer training sessions will take place from 6-8 p.m. Wednesdays throughout the summer. This is intended for students entering grades 9-12 who are interested in playing soccer in the upcoming school year. By joining the LMH Boys Soccer Team group page on Facebook, players can be kept up to date on items over the summer (e.g. Open Turf is rained out, etc). A Google site contains the summer workout schedule as well as other details regarding the soccer program: https://sites.google.com/a/lancastermennonite.org/lmh-boys-soccer .
- Chris Baak, coach (email@example.com)
- Tryouts/first practices: Aug. 11 and Aug. 12, Lancaster Host Golf Course
- Bring: Golf clubs and bag, golf balls, appropriate shoes
- First golf match: Aug. 14
- Regular season ends: Sept. 22
Coach Contact Information -- Fall, 2014
|Varsity Cross Country||Timothy Sufirstname.lastname@example.org|
|JV Cross Country||Lee Thurberemail@example.com|
|Junior High Cross Country||Robert Kanagyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Varsity Field Hockey||Candy Rosenberryemail@example.com|
|JV Field Hockey||Kalah Weaverfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Junior High Field Hockey||Laurie Lefever|
|Varsity Boys Soccer||Fred Wineyemail@example.com|
|JV Boys Soccer||Sean Boerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Junior High Boys Soccer||David Adamsemail@example.com|
|Junior High Boys JV Soccer||Justin Houghtonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Varsity Girls Soccer||Andrew Keeneremail@example.com|
|JV Girls Soccer||Duane Evansfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Junior High Girls Soccer||TBD|
|Junior High Girls JV Soccer||TBD|
|Girls Tennis||Dennis Maustemail@example.com|
|Girls Volleyball||Shawn Fleetmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|JV Girls Volleyball||Keith Olenaemail@example.com|
|Junior High Girls Volleyball||TBD|
About Blazer Athletics
The interscholastic athletic program at Lancaster Mennonite High School is a student-centered educational program that contributes to the development of social, spiritual, emotional and mental aspects of both the participants and the school community.