Dottie Weber, director of food services, is noted for her “Chickenetti” recipe, one of the favorite foods served in the Lancaster Campus Alumni Dining Hall. Here’s how to make it!
- 1 8 oz. pakage of spaghetti, cooked to package specifications
- 3-4 cups of chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can of Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Half-pound (8 oz.) of grated Cheddar cheese
Baking Temperature: 350 degrees
Baking Time: 30 minutes
- Combine all ingredients except cheese.
- Pour into a greased 9×13″ pan or baking dish.
- Cover with cheese.
- Bake 30 min. at 350 degrees.
Yields 10-15 servings.