(Lancaster, PA) Lancaster Mennonite School is excited to welcome alumni, students, families, and friends to their campus for their annual Homecoming event on Saturday, October 7, 2023. This year all events will take place on one day.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 9 AM– Cornhole Tournament- Register HERE
- 9:30 AM– Campus Tour
- 10 AM– Alumni Music Festival
- 10 AM – 3 PM– Alumni Tent
- 10 AM – 1 PM – Family Carnival- Purchase wristband HERE
- 11 AM – 1 PM– Superintendent Luncheon- purchase tickets HERE
- 11 AM – 1:30 PM– Food Trucks (Penny’s Ice Cream and Spud Muffin)
- 1:30 PM– Student Music Concert
- 2:30 PM– Campus Tour
- 3:00 PM– Boys Varsity Soccer
- 4:00 – 6:30 PM– Food Trucks (Blazin’ Jays, Walk-o Taco, and Here We Dough)
- 5:00 PM-Girls Varsity Soccer
- 7:00 PM– Girls Field Hockey followed by tailgate celebration. Blazer Nation celebration at halftime
NEW FOR THIS YEAR!
Join us for a Cornhole Tournament at 9 AM. Registration is $40 per team.
Sign-up in teams of two for this double elimination tournament. Prizes will be awarded to winners! Register online by clicking the button below.
We’re excited to offer this opportunity to fellowship with one another and connect with Lancaster Mennonite Superintendent, Dr. Michael Badriaki from 11 AM – 1PM. A catered lunch will be provided in the Alumni Dining Hall followed by a question and answer time. Registration is required for this event and cost is $20 per attendee.
Please RSVP by September 22nd by clicking the button below.
Learn more about the events and pre-register for Cornole Tournament or Superintendent Luncheon by clicking the button below.