Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health continues to be a resource for schools by providing clear guidelines based on the new CDC protocols for quarantine and isolation after a COVID-19 exposure. The updated flowchart provides information on COVID-19 exposures, testing and return-to-school guidance for vaccinated and unvaccinated students and employees.
View the full page flowchart by clicking the “COVID-19 Action Plan & Chart” button below.
Focused on Safe, In-Person Instruction
LM continues to monitor the positive COVID-19 cases in Lancaster county and at each of our campuses. We will continue to follow our safety protocols that have been in place since the start of the school year:
- Consistent and correct mask use for employees, students and visitors when indoors
- Handwashing and respiratory etiquette
- Reduced sharing of supplies among students
- Social distancing of 3 feet or more whenever possible
- Requiring students and staff to stay home when any symptoms are present
- Cleaning and disinfecting classroom and high touch surfaces
You can help us continue with in-person instruction by communicating with your campus office when your student has been exposed to COVID-19, has tested positive or has symptoms.
Caring for the physical, mental and spiritual well being of our employees and students is our top priority, now and always. Thanks so much!