Mark your calendar now for October 7, 2023 and get ready for Fall Festival and Homecoming at Lancaster Mennonite! Alumni, students, families, and friends are all invited to join us for the exciting activities and events. There will be something for everyone to enjoy!
This year all events will take place on one day. Take a look at the schedule below, and stay tuned for future updates or event changes.
Schedule of Events
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2023
- 9 AM– Cornhole Tournament- Register HERE
- 9:30 AM– Campus Tour
- 10 AM– Alumni Music Festival
- 10 AM – 3 PM– Alumni Tent
- 10 AM – 1 PM – Family Carnival- Purchase wristband HERE
- 11 AM – 1 PM– Superintendent Luncheon- purchase tickets HERE
- 11 AM – 1:30 PM– Food Trucks (Penny’s Ice Cream, Spud Muffin and Nano Burger)
- 1:30 PM– Student Music Concert
- 2:30 PM– Campus Tour
- 3:00 PM– Boys Varsity Soccer
- 4:00 – 6:30 PM– Food Trucks (Blazin’ Jays, Walk-o Taco, and Here We Dough)
- 5:00 PM-Girls Varsity Soccer
- 7:00 PM– Girls Field Hockey followed by tailgate celebration. Blazer Nation celebration at halftime
New for This Year!
Join us for a Cornhole Tournament at 9 AM. Registration is $40 per team.
Sign-up in teams of two for this double elimination tournament. Prizes will be awarded to winners!
Grades PreK through 12th have been together on our unified campus for one year! Haven’t had a chance to view these new spaces? Come see the exciting updates and changes by taking a guided tour at:
- 9:30 AM
- 2:30 PM
Meet at the Alumni Tent if you are interested in a tour during that time. Unable to make it? Contact us if you want to schedule a private tour firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stop by our Alumni Tent to connect with classmates and former teachers, get to know LM staff members, and receive a special gift!
- 10 AM – 3 PM
Kids & families are invited to join us for these fun activities from 10 AM – 1 PM
- Face painting
- carnival games
- petting zoo
- …and more!
Purchase a $5 wristband and enjoy all the activities as much as you like.
New for This Year!
We’re excited to offer this opportunity to fellowship with one another and connect with Lancaster Mennonite Superintendent, Dr. Michael Badriaki from 11 AM – 1PM. A catered lunch will be provided in the Alumni Dining Hall followed by a question and answer time. Registration is required for this event and cost is $20 per attendee.
Please RSVP by September 22nd by clicking the link below.
Student Music Concert
Enjoy a brief concert featuring a sampling of LM student music groups in the Fine Arts Center.
- 1:30 PM
Alumni Music Festival
Join us beginning at 10 AM to hear some of your favorite musical alumni share their gifts! A variety of musicians will play sets of their music, and many styles will be present throughout the day. No tickets are needed. This event is free for everyone!
Are you a Lancaster Mennonite alum with a musical talent and would be interested in performing? Please contact LM Advancement Associate, Bekah Thrush at email@example.com or 717.740.2460
- 11 AM – 1:30 PM: Penny’s Ice Cream, Spud Muffin and Nano Burger.
- 4 – 6:30 PM: Blazin J’s, Walk-o Taco, and Here We Dough.
*A percentage of food truck sales will be donated to support LM!
- 3 PM: Boys Soccer vs. Northern Lebanon High School
- 5 PM: Girls Soccer vs. Covenant Christian High School
- 7 PM: Field Hockey vs. Schuylkill High School
- Games are in the stadium on the turf field. Continue to visit this website page for any changes.
- Blazer Nation will celebrate both the 1993 and 2003 Girls Field Hockey teams at halftime of the Varsity Field Hockey game!
- Athletics Tailgate Celebration: A tailgate reception will follow the Field Hockey game in the parking lot of the Turf Stadium.