Interested students, parents and guardians are welcome to join us for a “live” Virtual Open House Event hosted online via video conference, where you can hear first-hand from our Admissions Director and Principals about LM, see photos and three campus overviews, and ask questions. Our Fall Event is broken into three evenings, based on grade level of interest:
- November 5, 6:30 PM: Elementary, Grades PreK-5th at Locust Grove and New Danville campuses
- November 10, 6:30 PM: Middle School Grades 6-8th at Locust Grove and Lancaster LMMS campuses
- November 12, 6:30 PM: High School, Grades 9-12th at Lancaster LMH campus
This brief 30-minute online session will also allow times for breakout groups to ask questions directly to LM staff about the programs and campus you are interested in. Register now to get a Zoom link to join us!
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR CAMPUSES
At Lancaster Mennonite, we believe in creating an inspiring, faith-based atmosphere, where students are provided the opportunity to reach their full potential and be equipped to flourish in the real world.
Learn more about LM by attending our upcoming Virtual Fall Open House at one of our three Lancaster area campuses (it’s all virtual, so don’t come in-person!):
- Lancaster Campus: Grades 6-12th (Project-Based Learning Middle School available) – Directions to 2176 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602
- Locust Grove Campus: Grades PreK-8th (Spanish Immersion and English Tracks available) – Directions to 2257 Old Philadelphia Pike, Lancaster, PA 17602
- New Danville Campus: Grades PreK-5th – Directions to 393 Long Ln, Lancaster, PA 17603
Our PreK-12 students are World Changers TOGETHER.
We hope you will join us at an open house to experience the caring, diverse community and unique programs that represent the LM difference! Exciting things include Spanish Immersion (Locust Grove only), Makerspaces, music and art, award-winning teaching garden, champion athletics, emphasis on peace building and community, full day preK and K options, and much more!